Who knew that the humble banana offered so many beauty benefits for skin? It's rich in powerful anti-oxidants, phytochemicals, and moisture. This fruit will nourish and revitalize dry skin as well as smoothen rough and aging skin. If you have acne-prone oily skin, you can use it topically for oil control and to reduce further breakouts.
The banana is notorious for its good press. People who exercise like it, people who bake like it, people who love natural foods like it, and these days people who want healthy hair and skin are really into it.
Banana extract contains a number of antioxidants and can be used to cure allergies, bruises, mosquito bites, skin irritation, warts, treating acne, and wrinkles.
Banana rules for dry, itchy, flaky hair. It keeps hair hydrated and healthy. With regular use, a banana hair mask can increase the moisture content of your hair, smooth frizz, and soothe your itchy scalp.
*Please be informed that our soaps are 100% PALM OIL FREE. If the labels on the photos say that it contains PALM OIL, it's because these are old photos/labels.
Banana Extract is rich in these vitamins and minerals:
- Potassium -Hydrates and moisturizes dehydrated skin.
- B-vitamins -Protect against free radicals that cause oxidative stress and prmature aging.
- Vitamin A -Heals dry, withered skin. Fades acne scars and dark spots. Smooths out aging skin.
- Zinc -Fights acne causing germs.
- Vitamin C -Necessary for the production of collagen. Fights off free radicals. For skin oil control.
- Vitamin E -Protects skin from UV damage. Slows down the process of aging. Fights free radical damage to skin cells.
- Lectin -Destroy bacteria that cause acne and pimples.
- Amino Acid -Nourishes skin. Strengthens connective tissue and helps maintain skin elasticity and strength.