Skin Rescue Salve (Skin relief for after waxing, shaving, or threading) 120ml
For All-Skin Types - ALMOST Out of stock
Do you enjoy having your unwanted hairs waxed, threaded, or shaved? We do! We love being totally hairless on areas we don't want excessive hair to grow. But with skin damaging procedures like waxing, threading, and shaving, the outer layer of our skin gets damaged resulting to thinning of the skin, plus the worst -CHICKEN SKIN!
We have developed a skin-saving relief salve for those who love having their bits waxed, shaved, or threaded. In our personal experience, we have noticed reduction in appearance of sagging skin, chicken skin-bumps, and redness after using.
Shaving can result to cuts and nicks, our Skin Rescue Salve will help stop the bleeding and speed up production of new skin. Same goes for skin-lifting in waxing. You can apply our Rescue Gel to sooth traumatized skin. You can use this gel after each time you remove hair. Apply on your skin after waxing, shaving, or threading to help the skin heal and protect the skin.
Ingredients: Witch Hazel Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Deodorized Sugarcane Extract, Calendula Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Natural Vitamin E Oil, Tea Tree Extract, Distilled Water, Phenoxyethanol (organic stabilizer) less than 1%
BENEFITS OF EACH INGREDIENT:
Witch Hazel Extract - One of witch hazel's most impressive properties is its anti-inflammatory effects on conditions such as diaper rash, razor burn and bug bites. Witch hazel is considered to be a potent astringent due to the high level of tannins in the leaves. The tannins help to tighten skin proteins which then form a protecting covering to help promote skin healing and stop bleeding. For both men and women, witch hazel is a great follow-up to shaving any part of the body. Not only will it stop bleeding from nicks or cuts, anti-inflammatory witch hazel can also work to prevent razor burn. Furthermore, those who employ hot wax treatments for hair-removal may also apply witch hazel as an anti-inflammatory post-waxing or use it to stop bleeding from damaged hair follicles.
Vegetable Glycerin - Vegetable glycerin is a clear, odorless liquid used as an ingredient in products such as soap, shampoo, cosmetics, toothpaste and pharmaceuticals. Vegetable glycerin is beneficial for enhancing beauty through the use of cosmetics, improving the health of skin and is safe and earth-friendly. Vegetable glycerin also is beneficial for softening the skin, making it a popular cosmetic additive. The glycerin is a natural source of moisture and is also useful for helping the skin retain moisture.
Vitamin E - Pure vitamin E oil is extremely versatile. Vitamin E oil promotes healing and is an active ingredient in many products available for skin and nails. Vitamin E is a strong antioxidant that prevents premature aging.
Tea Tree Essential Oil - Tea tree oil is known for its topical antiseptic and anti-fungal treatment or infection-reducing benefits. It also has antibiotic properties and helps aid against aliments such as skin infections, rashes, burns, dandruff and much more. The health benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, balsamic, cicatrisant, expectorant, fungicide, insecticide, stimulant and sudorific substance.
Expiry: 2 years from stamped date. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Now with Calendula Extract! Here are some benefits of Calendula Extract:
And here just some benefits of Aloe Vera Extract:
- Skin dryness or chapping – Calendula oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin. It soothes the area and reduces the pain.
- Inflammation – It works well on swelling sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury. Calendula oil also helps treat spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers, and chilblains.
- Baby care – The oil helps relief diaper rashes, which can extremely irritate an infant.
- Minor cuts and wounds – The antiseptic and antimicrobial action of the oil help speed up healing of wounds and minor cuts, and also benefit insect bites, acne, and bed sores.
- Skin issues – Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and other skin problems can be soothed using calendula oil, applied topically. Calendula oil's antifungal action is also great for treating athlete's foot, ringworm, and jock itch.
And here just some benefits of Aloe Vera Extract:
- It treats sunburn. Aloe Vera helps with sunburn through its powerful healing activity at the epithelial level of the skin, a layer of cells that cover the body. It acts as a protective layer on the skin and helps replenish its moisture. Because of its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, the skin heals quicker.
- It acts as a moisturizer. Aloe moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so it`s perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion. For women who use mineral-based make-up, aloe vera acts as a moisturizer and is great for the face prior to the application to prevents skin drying. For men: Aloe vera gel can be used as an aftershave treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
- It treats acne. Aloe vera gel contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Giberellin in aloe vera acts as a growth hormone stimulating the growth of new cells. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring. Aloe is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- It fights aging. As we age, everyone begins to worry about the appearance of fine lines and the loss of elasticity in their skin. Aloe leaves contain a plethora of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
- It lessens the visibility of stretch marks. The skin is like one big piece of elastic that’ll expand and contract as needed to accommodate growth. But if the skin stretches too far, too fast (due to pregnancy, rapid weight gain or loss) the elasticity of the skin can be damaged. That’s what leaves those unsightly stretch marks. These marks appear due to minor tears in the layers of the skin caused by sudden and excessive stretching. Aloe vera gel can help hide these stretch marks by healing these wounds.